Event announcement: Uranium Science 21-22 January 2019, University of Bristol 🗓 🗺
This event is not organised by the BWR Hub but may be of interest to our readers.
Uranium Science is a topical conference, providing a platform to encourage and accelerate collaboration within the uranium community. This inaugural conference will be held at the University of Bristol on 21st – 22nd January 2019, and will include discussions along the following themes:
Condensed matter physics of uranium, devices, and nuclear materials.
Environmental Science and Forensics
Provenance, geolocation, and detection.
Uranium Chemistry and Corrosion
From fundamental reaction kinetics to bulk materials degradation.
Nuclear Fuel Behaviour
Thermal properties, irradiation damage, and fuel-water interface.
- Location: University of Bristol
- Dates: 21st-22nd January 2019
- Meeting website: http://uraniumscience.org
- 19 October 2018: Abstract deadline
- 16 November 2018: Notification of abstract acceptance
- 30 November 2018: Registration deadline
- 21-22 January 2019: Uranium Science Conference